Danger Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Prälle vill/wants to joina! [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Holy Prälle vill/wants to joina! [Accepted] Empty Holy Prälle vill/wants to joina! [Accepted]

Post  Tailis Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:26 am

General player info
1. Name: Danny
2. Year of birth: 1991
3. Country: Sweden
4. Do you have Ventrilo: Yes
5. Do you have a working microphone: yes
6. When are you available for raiding: All weekdays 17:00-22:50 and on weekends from 12:00-12:00

Character info
7. Character name: Tailis
8. Character race/class: Human Priest
9. Server: Boulderfist
10. Total played: 28 days 21h 46 min 19 sec lol Very Happy
11. Guild history: Soul was Healer and Priest Classleader
12. Professions: Enchanting and Tailoring 245 Smile i dunno why but seems like my mind like that number
13. Short description of your primary alts: 70 warlock a lot played Smile 61 warr even more played Smile (he was my first char so that char is totally nub) 40 pala 52 hunter and other lowbies

Questions about your character
14. What is the role you would prefer in raids? Healer i wanna feel like im needed
Healing priest Smile shackle and shit ofc if its needed

15. What is your spec?
23/38/0

16. Why have you chosen this specific spec? for the spirit buff in raids for more + dmg and healing and a lil more mp5. the bad thing bout it is that on my holy tree i could get 20% more healing on greater and not only 12%. its kinda good in long fights and the other for short.

17. What kind of gear do you have? sorry i cant post more cause i didnt find myself there Smile but i have 1331+ healing gear Smile im getting enchants atm and if i enchant the things im getting for which could take bout 4 days from this app i will have 1600+ i guess

Questions about raiding
18. What is your raiding experience?
MC/Ony/kara/Gruul/VR/ZG/2 bosses in ZA thats all with this char

19. To which heroic mode instances you have access to on your main?
all

20. What attunements do you have on your main character?
all except Naxx and BT

21. How do you prepare for raids? i repair buy flasks/pots check if my addons work download the things needed.

22. What kind of consumables would you take with you to a raid?
Mana potions elixir of Healing power, Flask of Draenic Wisdom, buy the fish that gives u + healing, im not so good with the wpn enchants so noone i guess.

Other questions
Please take your time to answer these questions. You may use several sentences in each answer. These are the most important questions in this application form.

23. What is your current personal goal within WoW? to have a fun time since its only a game Smile but i also want to meet some new and funny people.

24. Why do you want to join Danger Rangers, and why did you leave/want to leave your old guild? cause Danger ranger is Swedes and they seem great! and our guild is in a lot of fighting at the moment and the guildmaster is going really freaky.

25. Anything else you would like to add to your application? im really active. and this app is maybe a lil unserious due to all the smileys Shocked but im serious mostly of time

Last edited by Rosa on Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tailis

Back to top Go down

Holy Prälle vill/wants to joina! [Accepted] Empty Re: Holy Prälle vill/wants to joina! [Accepted]

Post  Rosa Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:33 am

Thank you for your application. We will reply in due time.
Rosa
Rosa
Power Ranger
Power Ranger

Back to top Go down

Holy Prälle vill/wants to joina! [Accepted] Empty Re: Holy Prälle vill/wants to joina! [Accepted]

Post  Rosa Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:01 pm

bump, what the guy said above me!
Rosa
Rosa
Power Ranger
Power Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Xevil Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:11 am

Xevil
Xevil
Rangers
Rangers

Back to top Go down

Post  söTnoZ Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:44 am

give me a /w and we will try you.
/Azziemad or Sötranger
söTnoZ
söTnoZ
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down