Danger Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior / Arms [Declined]

Go down

Warrior / Arms [Declined] Empty Warrior / Arms [Declined]

Post  High Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:19 pm

fuk >< (i don't know swedish :S only english and serbian Very Happy but that can be made as serbish ? Very Happy and i'd like to LF language transmuter ser to swe Very Happy so i can learn swedish from serbish Very Happy

Personal Info

Name: Pavle
Playtime: (when can you not play and when can you play) I can play everyday from 16:00 to 01:00

Character info:

I play this game since releasing , and saw alot of things .. now i'd like to settle down in one progressive and mature guild with sence of humor and enjoy this game ..

Character name: High
Class: Warrior
Race: Nelf
Specc: Arms (atm) but willing to respec to prot (or whatever u want) when i get decend gear :}

Days played on 60 and 70: I am at work atm :S fuk can i post this l8rz ?
Profile link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=High
Professions: BS/Mining i got lessons from 7 dwarfs and owned snowwhite /flex

Prequest done: Kara..

Honer hold:
Cenarion Expedition: honored
Lower City: friendly
The Sha'tar: friendly
Keepers of Time: revered
Karazhan: oops :shy:

Raid Experience TBC: Karazhan,SSC,TK,ZA and Gruul (with my mainy hordy Shaman on A. Peak server)
Raid Experience Pre-TBC: UBRS,ZG,MC,AQ20/40,BWL,Naxx.. with my UDPriest/NelfWarrior (i used to play before TBC) but that acc was hacked Sad

Previous guilds:
Reason for leaving those guilds: PvP only,i want PvE Sad more PvE

Reason for joining our guild: Well reason is my wish to join guild with pink tabard >< And mainly as well to make better PvE progress i did some PvP to get dps gear but in mean time i didnt have chance to get better tanking gear.. that i wish to improve and serve

Good luck with you application Thanks

High

Back to top Go down

Warrior / Arms [Declined] Empty Re: Warrior / Arms [Declined]

Post  High Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Canceling app.

High

Back to top Go down