Danger Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemenos, 70 Mage apply. [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Nemenos, 70 Mage apply. [Accepted] Empty Nemenos, 70 Mage apply. [Accepted]

Post  Xevil Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:45 pm

General player info
1. Name:Mikael aka Lill Micke:)
2. Year of birth: 1982
3. Country: Swe
4. Do you have Ventrilo:ye
5. Do you have a working microphone:ye
6. When are you available for raiding:hard to say sinse i work in a factory(wasabrödSmile=shifts days and nights but i raid when im not at work

Character info
7. Character name: Nemenos
8. Character race/class: Dranei(ftw) mage
9. Server: boulderfist? ye!
10. Total played:Total 46 h
11. Guild history: well avaton when they were on boulderfist..... and menethil legacy disabanned to:(
12. Professions: Herbalism (375)/Alchemy(375)
13. Short description of your primary alts: i have an lvl 7o hunter that was my main..played on him is 55h... im thinking about lvl a druuid up from lvl 7Razz but i wanna get an guild first and try get more progress on main instead of start new char
14. What is the role you would prefer in raids? Dps as fire?... need to respec doh to pom pyro
15. What is your spec? Deeeeeep fire
16. Why have you chosen this specific spec? well i offen do as i am told so i specced fire once i got into PvE whith this char
17. What kind of gear do you have: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Nemenos
18. What is your raiding experience?never had time to do the pre tbc raiding only MC ....kara...3-4 bosses in ZA...gruul(use to tank the mage)...tk void reaver....ssc lurker...never killed lurker or void tho... (guild disabann)
19. To which heroic mode instances you have access to on your main?all
20. What attunements do you have on your main character?all exept BT key sinse im not going there for a while
21. How do you prepare for raids?well i have all flasks and stuff in bag always.....i usualy be around the summon stone when raid starts so i dont slack in beeing on time
22. What kind of consumables would you take with you to a raid?flask-food-wizard oil-arcane dust--badage-heal/mana pots
23. What is your current personal goal within WoW?To find an good guil pirat d where u can be more like frinds NOT ignoring eatch other..do some daily heroics..daily quest...
24. Why do you want to join Danger Rangers, and why did you leave/want to leave your old guild?I need an guild now that wont disbann..that r making progress..im so feed up whith stick to an guild do progress then just quit..i want it to last to the end(when that is gonna happen i have no idea:)
25. Anything else you would like to add to your application?well i might have to bad gear for u but i have to try doh...might be my last try to keep play WoW i dunno;)

Last edited by Rosa on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xevil
Xevil
Rangers
Rangers

Back to top Go down

Nemenos, 70 Mage apply. [Accepted] Empty Re: Nemenos, 70 Mage apply. [Accepted]

Post  Rosa Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:47 pm

17. What kind of gear do you have

I think you missed that one
Rosa
Rosa