Danger Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasm, Feral Druid [Accepted]

Go down

Fantasm, Feral Druid [Accepted] Empty Fantasm, Feral Druid [Accepted]

Post  Fantasm Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:36 pm

General player info
1. Name: [Your first name] Jolan
2. Year of birth: [eg. 1987] 1991
3. Country: [eg. Sweden] Holland
4. Do you have Ventrilo: [yes/no] Aye
5. Do you have a working microphone: [yes/no] Aye
6. When are you available for raiding: [hours/days] everyday except, tuesday/thursday, from ~1830 - 2300

Character info
7. Character name: [Your main character, the one you apply with] Fantasm
8. Character race/class: [eg. Undead Warlock] Night Elf Druid
9. Server: [The server your main is currently on] Boulderfist
10. Total played: [Your main's /played] 58 days 15 hours
11. Guild history: [Name some of your previous guilds and your role or rank in them] Menethil Legacy, member, wouldve made officer if i was a bit more active (GM told me that in those words), Infinity, Member
12. Professions: [Your main's professions and skill levels, eg. Herbalism (375)/Jewelcrafting (352)] Enchanting 375, Mining 280
13. Short description of your primary alts: [State the classes, /played and professions of your primary alts] Not really playing alts at this moment

Questions about your character
14. What is the role you would prefer in raids? Dps, but i dont mind tanking in raids
[Tell us what you would prefer to do in raids with your main. Your specc and gear will be evaluated based on this question. Eg. dps shaman, pure healing druid, shadow priest, tanking warrior... Feel free to answer with several sentences.]

15. What is your spec? 1/49/11 Feral
[Eg. 20 (Discipline) / 41 (Holy) / 0 (Shadow)]

16. Why have you chosen this specific spec? This spec is mostly for viability: Focussed on dps, not lacking tanking talents and some points for some pvp fun
[Tell us why have you chosen the above spec, what are the advantages and the disadvantages in it and for what kind of situations/environments your spec is the most suitable for. Feel free to answer with several sentences.]

17. What kind of gear do you have?
I probably got my pvp gear on, tho its not very different from my dps set
In tanking i got the following stats:
14684 hp
26277 armor
29.90% dodge
426 defense
My dps gear is quite good aswell
[Describe briefly your main gear sets. State the most important data in numbers. You should link your armory page or other profile here. Don't mind doing this apply if you're not posting any links.]

Questions about raiding
18. What is your raiding experience? ZG, MC, aq20, kara, gruuls lair, onyxia full (pre-tbc mostly with my priest, on other server)
BWL first 2 bosses, aq40 1st boss, Void Reaver, Magtheridon, ZA animal bosses
[Tell us which dungeons you have cleared and with which character(s). Include also pre-TBC instances if you played back then.]

19. To which heroic mode instances you have access to on your main? All
[Eg. Hellfire Citadel/Coilfang Reservoir/Auchindoun/Tempest Keep/Caverns of Time]

20. What attunements do you have on your main character? all except BT and Mount Hyjal and Naxxramas
[Eg. MC/Onyxia/BWL/Naxxramas/Karazhan/Mount Hyjal/Black Temple]

21. How do you prepare for raids? Repair, buy reagents, for 25man i buy battle elixers

22. What kind of consumables would you take with you to a raid? battle elixers and well fed food
[Eg. potions, reagents, oils, bandages...]

Other questions
Please take your time to answer these questions. You may use several sentences in each answer. These are the most important questions in this application form.

23. What is your current personal goal within WoW? To see as much from the content as possible, i really enjoy looking at the instances, and see how bosses work

24. Why do you want to join Danger Rangers, and why did you leave/want to leave your old guild? Danger Rangers is a friendly and active guild as far as i know, and they are exactly in line with the progress i am capable of doing.
I am leaving Infinity soon because its falling apart, most people recommended me finding another guild. The guild leader, Busternated, has some IRL problems, and has been inactive for about 2 weeks now

25. Anything else you would like to add to your application? I would like it if im in guild with Nolani and Koffieplant. Koffieplant is my brother, and ill tell him to make an apply soon aswell.
[If you have anything else you would like us to know, this is the place for it.]

Fantasm

Back to top Go down

Fantasm, Feral Druid [Accepted] Empty Re: Fantasm, Feral Druid [Accepted]

Post  Rosa Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:06 am

Thank you for your application. We will reply in due time.
Rosa
Rosa
Power Ranger
Power Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosa Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Application accepted. Ask an officer ingame for an invite.
Rosa
Rosa
Power Ranger
Power Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down