Danger Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply from a feral druid [Declined]

Go down

Apply from a feral druid [Declined] Empty Apply from a feral druid [Declined]

Post  Nasa Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:45 pm

1. Name: [Your first name] Mark
2. Year of birth: [eg. 1987] 1991
3. Country: [eg. Sweden] The Netherlands
4. Do you have Ventrilo: [yes/no] Yes
5. Do you have a working microphone: [yes/no] Yes
6. When are you available for raiding: [hours/days] ATM iam in my exams of school but iam avaible to raid in the weekends and thursday and friday.

7. Character name: [Your main character, the one you apply with] Nasa
8. Character race/class: [eg. Undead Warlock] Nightelf Druid
9. Server: [The server your main is currently on] Boulderfist
10. Total played: [Your main's /played] i started playing from april 2006, on Nasa 15 Days
11. Guild history: [Name some of your previous guilds and your role or rank in them] Pre TBC Warsyndicate = MC and ZG, and kara guild on my mage (forget the name). And some other raid guilds. (al on my mage)
12. Professions: [Your main's professions and skill levels, eg. Herbalism (375)/Jewelcrafting (352)]
Herb 375 and Alchemy 360.
13. Short description of your primary alts: [State the classes, /played and professions of your primary alts]
A (Nasaleze) 70 human mage +/- 50% epic (nasa has less) /played 42 days (i know to much Smile)
14. What is the role you would prefer in raids? I prefere dps.
15. What is your spec? 1 Balance//46 Feral//14 Resto
16. Why have you chosen this specific spec? Because its good for pve and pvp and a friend of my said it was a great specc.
17. What kind of gear do you have? Its atm blue whit [Gladiator's Maul] but soon i let a friend craft My Armory: And more gear will come soon very soon!

Questions about raiding
18. What is your raiding experience?
MC, ZG, (I saw naxx by a friend), Kara, (Magtheridon's lair and the eye seen by a friend either).
19. To which heroic mode instances you have access to on your main? ATM not many.
20. What attunements do you have on your main character? Kara.
21. How do you prepare for raids? farming money for repair and put msn off.
22. What kind of consumables would you take with you to a raid? Alchemy, so what u want,,

Other questions
23. What is your current personal goal within WoW? Having fun!
24. Why do you want to join Danger Rangers, and why did you leave/want to leave your old guild? Iam not that long 70. i have been in some friend guilds and a pvp guild (off limits (RL friend is leader), but i want to raid either.
Anything else you would like to add to your application?
I hope i will get a answere fast and than having a nice time u people Smile

Nasa

Back to top Go down

Apply from a feral druid [Declined] Empty Re: Apply from a feral druid [Declined]

Post  Rosa Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:35 am

Declined

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.
Rosa
Rosa
Power Ranger
Power Ranger

Back to top Go down